Lady Warriors Head to End of Season

Lady Warriors Head to End of Season
Image/Graphics by Photo courtesy of Rich Murawski

Morrisdale- On Wednesday, February 6th the Lady Warriors defeated the Lady Tide 55-39 on senior night. Lady Warrior Trinity Prestash was the leading scorer for the night with 23 points followed by Jazlynn Robb with 11 and Julia Herring with 9 points. The Lady Warriors got off to a good start with a 13-6 lead after the first quarter and never looked back outscoring Curwensville in every quarter except the second. The following night the Lady Warriors took on Williamsburg suffering a hard loss losing 40-43. Prestash had 14 points followed by Robb and Herring who each added 8 points. The Lady Warriors were leading the majority of the game before being outscored 16-9 in the fourth quarter. To end the four-game week the Lady Warriors took on Mt. Union on Friday, February 8th. Herring was the leading scorer for this game with 11 points followed by Robb with 10 points and Prestash with 9 points. Unfortunately, the Lady Warriors fell to Mt. Union 40-53 dropping their record to 6-15. The Lady Warriors will wrap up their season on Tuesday, February 12th, at Claysburg-Kimmel.