Image/Graphics by Kaitlyn McGonigal

One of our many appreciated teachers here at West Branch.

Mr. Carr

You are a great teacher, you are so awesome and nice. You have helped me through so much and have taught me so much. I will grow up and remember something and be like oh yea I’m so happy that teacher taught me that. You have always been so helpful and have helped me to become a better teacher I appreciate you. Sadie Carter

I can talk to him about everything and he is a really great teacher! Katrina Cowder

You are the best teacher in my 7th-grade year and you will probably be my favorite teacher in all of high school. anonymous

Mr. Carr is funny and likes to joke around with us and he does some funny magic tricks And he is a chill person and he gives us fun activities. Ryan Wood

My favorite teacher is Mr. Carr because he is nice, funny, and never mean. He also teaches really good. He also gives you a lot of time to finish your work. Landon Wilkinson

Mr. Carr is my favorite teacher because he is really funny and really nice to us and has chill about things and gives us easy assignments. He also claims he can do magic when he really can’t. He also has a good sense of humor unlike most of the teachers here. That is why I like Mr.Carr the most out of all the teachers at West Branch. Shalyn King

I appreciate him because he is funny/jokes around, but also helps you with work. Ciara Condon

I appreciate Mr. carr because he is chill and really nice about things and to be honest he is one of the funniest teachers. Ryan Russell

A teacher I have had a good experience with is Mr.Carr. I like Mr. Carr because I think he is a very good teacher and the things he teaches are hard, but he makes it easy to understand. Mr.Carr is also a good teacher because he is a very nice person in general and is easy to talk to about anything. Katrina Cowder

I like Mr.Carr because he is really nice, understanding, and he makes geography fun. John Hazel

Some of my favorite teachers this year and last year are Mrs. fry, Mr.socash, Mr.carr. They all make class a lot of fun. Gabe McCamley

This is for Mr.Carr. It’s always so fun hearing the story of when you worked at McDonald and i love that you let us call you Mr.Vroom Vroom. – alex

Mr. Carr makes you want to learn. Scott Smeal

Mr. Carr makes class really interesting and fun. Madison Wooster

Mr. Carr makes class interesting and fun. Carysen Wesesky

Mr. Carr always makes class fun because he can joke around with people. Payten Johnson

Warrior Watch • Copyright 2024 • FLEX WordPress Theme by SNOLog in