Female Athlete of the Week

West Branchs Trinity Prestash plays the ball during Wednesdays game against Tussey Mountain. Prestash scored four goals in the first 7:12 of the contest to lead the Lady Warriors to an 11-0 victory.
Image/Graphics by Rich Murawski
West Branch’s Trinity Prestash plays the ball during Wednesday’s game against Tussey Mountain. Prestash scored four goals in the first 7:12 of the contest to lead the Lady Warriors to an 11-0 victory.

Trinity Prestash has been selected as Warrior Watch’s Female Athlete of the Week for the week ending on 10/19/20. Trinity this week reached a milestone many players will never achieve: she has scored 100 varsity goals in soccer! If you see Trinity, make sure to tell her good job! One hundred goals is not an easy feat to accomplish. Prestash’s goals over the years have led the Lady Warriors to three straight district six championship appearances. Overall, the soccer team is doing really well and doesn’t expect to let up anytime soon. 

”This record means a lot to me; it shows a lot of teamwork over the years. I would have not been able to achieve 100 goals without my teammates supporting me,” said Prestash.

Facts about Trinity:

Grade: 12

Parents: Tom and Jane Prestash

Siblings: Hailey and Alexa Prestash

Favorite TV Show: Grey’s Anatomy

Favorite Beverage: Water

Favorite Thing to Do Pre-Game: Dancing And Singing To 80’s Music