Junior Class Holds Annual Valentine’s Day Fundraiser

Image/Graphics by Image credit to Freepik
The annual Valentine’s Day fundraiser helps ensure that the high school has a quality prom.

Want to get something for that special someone? The junior class is holding its annual Valentine’s Day fundraiser to help raise money for the prom!

Two items can be ordered: carnations and candy grams. Carnations are two dollars and are purchased from Best Buds in Kylertown. Candy grams are one dollar and will consist of 3-5 Hershey Kisses. These can be delivered to anyone at West Branch!

A Valentine’s Day packet was sent home with students. These packets consist of the hearts that you will need to write your message on and the envelope used to turn in the money and the hearts. It is important that you mention who it is to and the homeroom/first-period teacher. Also, please indicate on the back of your heart whether you are giving that person a candy gram or a carnation. An example heart is below:

The last day to turn in candy grams and/or carnations will be February 10th. They will be delivered on February 11th.

REMEMBER: Please buy candy grams and/or carnations to ensure a high-quality prom experience for the high schoolers!