Male Athlete of the Week : Noah Hoffner

Image/Graphics by Photo credits to Josh Carr
Noah Hoffner preparing to run the 4×1 event at last week’s meet.

Noah Hoffner has been selected as Warrior Watch’s male Athlete of the Week for the week ending 4/10/2021. 

Noah Hoffner is a senior track athlete who takes part and succeeds in the following events: javelin, 4×1, shot put, and long jump. Last week in the meet against both Northern Bedford and Fannett-Metal, Hoffner placed in multiple events. In the meet against Northern Bedford, Noah placed first in the 4×1, second in the shot put, and second in the long jump. In the second part of the meet against Fannett-Metal, Hoffner had a perfect meet, placing first in every event. 

Hayes Jones, Hoffner’s track teammate and senior letter winner says, “Noah really motivates me to run fast because he’s super encouraging during relay races that we run together.” Clearly, Noah Hoffner had huge success this past week and will continue to do so for the remainder of this season, which is also his final season as a senior WB athlete. He also inspires others to challenge themselves, as any great teammate and athlete would.

Facts about Noah:

What do you enjoy most about track?: I enjoy trying to break new records and meeting new people at meets.

Favorite movie: Superbad.

Favorite restaurant: The Melting Pot.

Favorite event: Javelin.

What are your goals for this season?: To get 100 points on the season.