“Blessed to be a Blessing” Event Will Be Held this Saturday!

Image/Graphics by West Branch Ministerium
The “Blessed to be a Blessing” Event will be held on this Saturday, November 20th at the Gethsemane Church.

“Blessed to be a Blessing” is an event from the West Branch Ministerium that will be held at the back parking lot of the Gethsemane Church on Saturday, November 20th, from 10am to 2pm.

This is an event focused on giving back to the community. It will act as a “reverse trunk-or-treat”, in which community members can bring items to give back to the community. These items include:

• Non-perishable food items for the local Food Banks.
  • Gently used clothes for the Clothing Closet at Gethsemane.
  • New household cleaning products or hygiene products for the Heaven Scent Soap Pantry at Morrisdale UMC.
  • New shoes for the Shoe Bank at Morrisdale UMC.
  • Money for the Kettle of the Salvation Army Service Unit and/or the “Young People Who Care.”

Complimentary food and refreshments, games for kids (weather pending), and live music are all included during this day. This event will go on rain or shine.

The West Branch Ministerium looks forward to seeing you on Saturday!