Female Athlete of the Week: Marley Croyle

Had a solid outing in her first competition of the season in a quad meet at Southern Fulton.
Marley Croyle last season after she placed at districts and qualified for states.
Image/Graphics by Tabitha Carr

Marley Croyle has been selected as Warrior Watch’s Female Athlete of the Week for the week ending on 4/15/22. Since Marley has started track, she has never failed to show her potential and talents. Last year as a freshman, she placed at districts, and qualified for states. This year, Croyle is looking to continue her success, and go even further than what she did last season. With more experience going into this season, Croyle believes she has the potential to go further. 

Head Coach, Adam Carr, says “Marley is setting up to have another great season. It is early in the season, but after one meet she is already dominating in her events. We will definitely be relying on her to continue her dominance if the girls team is going to continue to get some wins. We will also be looking at a shot at ICC champion in the javelin, and another trip to states in the same event.”

Facts about Marley Croyle : 

Grade : 10th

Parents : Dana Croyle 

Siblings : Jackson and Missy Croyle 

Future Plans : Go to college 

Favorite Food : Chipotle 

Favorite Restaurant : Moon wings 

Pre Game Ritual : Stalk the teams stats we’re going against 

Favorite Track Memory : Mr.Carr slapping his clipboard when I threw my first throw in the hundreds