Upcoming Italy Trip Occurring Summer 2025

Sra. B announces new educational travel opportunity to West Branch High School.
Image/Graphics by Educational First Graphics
Take Advantage of This Once-in-a-Lifetime Opportunity to Tour Italy!

Are you looking for an exciting way to spend your summer break? Sra. Bollinger (Sra. B.) is excited to announce an upcoming educational trip to Italy during the summer of 2025! Education First presents this opportunity to West Branch High School students interested in a fun getaway out of the country. 

This is an all-inclusive trip where round-trip flights, motorcoach, hotels, private bathrooms, cabin accommodations, and daily breakfast and dinner options will be available. You will experience at least six sightseeing tours led by an experienced local guide while having a full-time tour director to ensure your safety and correct location. You will travel to different parts of the country daily and experience a handful of amazing views and history lessons. Every day will be planned out for you and others so you can relax and enjoy your stay. This eleven-day trip will surround you with new people, a new language, new food, and inspiration from a different view of life. The Education First program states, “When your journey is over, and you’re unpacking your suitcase at home, you’ll realize the benefits of your life-changing experience do not end. They have just begun.” 

A meeting for the trip took place in Sra. B’s room on September 25th. If you couldn’t attend but are still interested, please visit Sra. B in room 206 for further details. She will provide you with a paper containing details about the trip, including information about the activities, travel arrangements, opportunities to earn high school or college credit, cost-effective payment options, and instructions on how to enroll. You can register today through the website, eftours.com/enroll, by phone at 800-665-5364, or by mailing your enrollment form to the address on the pamphlet. Now, it’s your chance to take advantage of this life-altering opportunity before it fills up!