Charlie and the Chocolate Factory Cast List

West Branch Performing Arts presents its take of the new musical.
  • Pictured above is the cast list and all of the different roles that ensemble members will be performing.

Image/Graphics by Lara Sharpless

Image/Graphics by Lara Sharpless
Pictured above is the cast list and all of the different roles that ensemble members will be performing. (Image/Graphics by Lara Sharpless)

Under the new direction of Lara Sharpless, West Branch Performing Arts has chosen to do the musical Charlie and the Chocolate Factory. There are students in grades 7-12 set to act in the show. Attached above is the full cast list along with ensemble roles. Senior Ivory Salter says, “I’m looking forward to performing this show and working with the cast and crew!”

In the reimagined Broadway rendition of Charlie and the Chocolate Factory, the classic tale by Roald Dahl is transformed into a spectacular musical journey. Audiences are transported into the enchanting world of Willy Wonka’s chocolate factory through vibrant musical numbers and dazzling set designs. The story revolves around young Charlie Bucket, whose ordinary life takes an extraordinary turn when he discovers a golden ticket, granting him access to the sweet, magical world of Willy Wonka.

As Charlie navigates the whimsical factory alongside a cast of eccentric characters, the stage comes alive with dynamic choreography and captivating visuals. The musical seamlessly blends the timeless charm of the original narrative with new songs and contemporary production elements, creating a magical experience that resonates with both nostalgic fans and newcomers alike. This Broadway adaptation honors the spirit of Roald Dahl’s masterpiece. It adds a fresh, theatrical dimension to the beloved story, making it a must-see for audiences seeking a delightful and immersive theatrical experience. 

West Branch will perform this tremendous show on April 12th and 13th at 7 pm and April 14th at 2 pm. We hope to see you there!