Top 5 Snacks You Must Eat at Disney World

Photo credit to howtodisney.com

As many may know, Disney World is extremely popular for it’s creative snacks and meals. If you are taking a trip to Disney World you may want to check my list of recommendations to see what snacks are worth trying.

Dole Whip

The first snack you definitely should try is the Dole Whip. The Dole Whip is a dish of soft serve pineapple ice cream. There is also a Dole Whip ice cream float. The float is soft serve pineapple ice cream in a cup filled with pineapple juice. You can find these Dole Whips at Magic Kingdom, Disney Springs, Disney’s Polynesian Village Resort, and Disney’s Pop Century Resort.

Photo credit to Rob Plays
Photo credit to Rob Plays

Beignets 

The next snack worth trying is the Mickey shaped beignets. Beignets are pastries that are coated with pumpkin spice seasoning and doused in powdered sugar. These beignets can only be found at Disney’s Port Orleans Resort-French Quarter.

Photo credit to DisneyFoodBlog.com
Photo credit to DisneyFoodBlog.com

Churros

Another snack that is super tasty is the churros. Disney World is famous for their neat looking churros. These delicious churros are pastries that have been deep fried and covered in cinnamon-sugar. Towards Halloween, Disney starts selling Maleficent churros. When Star Wars land opened Disney came out with lightsaber churros. These churros can be found in Epcot, Magic Kingdom, Hollywood Studios, Animal Kingdom, and Disney Springs.

Photo credit to disneyparks.disney.go.com

Soft Pretzel

Disney World’s Mickey shaped pretzels are another great snack worth trying. These Mickey shaped soft pretzels are extremely delicious and one of the cheapest snacks you can get at Disney World. You can find these pretzels at Magic Kingdom, Hollywood Studios, Epcot, Animal Kingdom, Disney Springs, Disney’s Typhoon Lagoon, and Disney’s Blizzard Beach.

Photo credit to disneydining.com
Photo credit to disneydining.com

Jack Jack’s Num Num Cookie

The last snack that you should definitely try is Jack Jack’s Num Num Cookie. This snack is just your everyday chocolate chip cookie, but it has a bunch of chocolate in the middle of the cookie so that when you bite down you get a chocolate explosion in your mouth. Jack Jack’s Num Num Cookies can only be found at Hollywood Studios.

Photo credit to pinterest.com
Photo credit to pinterest.com