2019 WB’s Family Reindeer Games

Are you between the ages of 0-99? If the answer is “YES”, then we are inviting you to join us for some fun family activities at West Branch Elementary! On Tuesday, December 10th from 6-8 pm, Title 1 will be hosting the 2019 Family Reindeer Games!

Below are some great activities you can get involved in:

• Shop at Santa’s workshop
    • Shop for some wonderful gifts for your family and friends
  • Create RACK community items
    • We are giving back to the community this holiday season and our families will be taking part in RACK activities (Random Acts of Christmas Kindness).  We will be giving back to area libraries, preschools, Long’s Motor Bus, area post offices, delivery men/women, nursing homes, and finally, we will be candy cane sprinkling a few public parking lots all with a Happy Holiday wish attached.
  • Participate in the Family Reindeer Games
    • wear your holiday best!
    • brush up on your Christmas movies!
    • get serious with holiday Minute to Win It games!
    • and go on an elf hunt!
  • Create a Jared Box for local emergency rooms
    • Jared Boxes were started right here in Central PA.  Jared Boxes are filled with items for children to enjoy while waiting in an ER waiting room, patient rooms, surgical centers, cancer care centers, etc. You can bring in a few items for a box, or create an entire box from your family (boxes are provided).

And lastly…a holiday party would not be complete without a cookie and hot chocolate stand!