FCA Plans for the Annual Flag Football Game

Mr. Learish prepares for the annual FCA Flag Football game.
Image/Graphics by Ben Hershey on Unsplash
Photo of a football laying in the grass on a field.

Would you like to play flag football? On Wednesday, November 2nd, Mr. Learish happily welcomes all of the middle school and high school students of West Branch to participate in the annual Fellowship of Christian Athletes flag football game.

The great thing about this year’s FCA Flag football game is that students do not need to be a part of the FCA to play, and there is no cost to participate and have a good time. The flag football game will be held for three hours from 2:15 – 5:15 pm on the West Branch football field. Mr. Learish plans to have grades 9-12 participants play their game on one half of the football field while the middle school participants play on the other 50 yards.

Students who intend to partake in the annual FCA flag football game need to have a permission slip signed by a parent or guardian. To get a permission slip to play, students must talk to Mr. Learish before Wednesday, November 2nd. Mr. Learish is usually in room number 103 during 1st period and 6th period, or students may contact him by email. Those that plan on attending should dress appropriately and accordingly to the weather and wear sneakers. Anyone who joins the annual FCA flag football event must remember to keep a positive attitude, be kind to everyone, and have an overall fun, exciting experience.