Staff Member of the Month

Image/Graphics by Courtesy of: Ayden Gutierrez
Staff Member of the Month Barbara Neff poses with two of her biggest fans, Eddie Dale and Tommy Buck.

Barbara Neff has been selected as the Warrior Watch’s Staff Member of the Month for the month of May. Known throughout the school as the “snack shack lady,” Neff is infamously known for serving students a variety of snacks during lunch from the snack shack, including the world-renowned Spring Cookie. Her positive spirit and uplifting attitude impact the students on a daily basis. Many students provided their input on why they appreciate Mrs. Neff.

Eddie Dale said, “Barb Neff is always very kind and helpful in making a decision on what to consume on each particular day. She’s sure to put a smile on anyone’s face at any given time.”

Tommy Buck added to the conversation, saying, “She’s always working hard in the shack. Can’t remember the last time she was working without a smile on her face.”

Peter Buggel said, “She is very nice and kind.”

“She always provides us with a list of what she has prepared for us, and never without a smile,” Thomas Kovalick stated. “She is always switching her snacks up too, which keeps it from getting old.”

“Barb Neff always provides me with her superior buffalo chicken dip to keep me going through the rest of the day,” said Luke Guenot.

Chance Eboch said, “She always hooks me up and the ‘fellas’ with the finest snacks from the shack.”

A BIG thank you to Mrs. Neff for all she does on a daily basis for the students, faculty, and staff of West Branch Jr./Sr. High School!