Senior Night 2019: Band

Image/Graphics by Melody Bell
Senior Band Members from left to right Dylanee Bell, Macy Kerfoot, Isaiah Lutz, Dalton Kristofits, Noah Shingledecker, Connor Blasko, Taylor Maguire. Center Katelyn Coulter

Friday, October 25th will be Senior Night. The Warrior Band will be graduating eight members of the band.

The following are the seniors that will be graduating: Dylanee Bell, Macy Kerfoot, Isaiah Lutz, Dalton Kristofits, Noah Shingledecker, Connor Blasko, Taylor Maguire and Katelyn Coulter.

Dylanee Bell is a majorette. Her favorite band show is the “John Williams show.” She plans on attending college for elementary education.

Macy Kerfoot is also a majorette. Her favorite band show is the “John Williams show.”  She plans on attending Edinboro University for forensic science.

Isaiah Lutz plays baritone saxophone. His favorite band show was his 7th-grade show which included 500 miles, 8675309, and Take on Me. He plans on going to college for secondary education.

Dalton Kristofits plays sousaphone. His favorites show was “Decades.” He plans on attending Penn State for engineering of some sort.

Noah Shingledecker plays alto saxophone. His favorite show is the “John Williams show.” He plans on going to a trade school and joining the work force.

Connor Blasko plays percussion. His favorite band show was his first show which includes “Take on Me” “8675309” ” 500 miles” and “We’re Not Gonna Take It.” He plans on attending Penn State for IT. His favorite memory is the drum battle against Glendale

Taylor Maguire is a majorette. Her favorite band show is the “John Williams Show.” She plans to become a large animal veterinarian and minor in environmental science.

Katelyn Coulter is the drum major and plays clarinet. Her favorite band show is “The Phantom of the Opera show.” She plans to become an RN and specialize as a pediatric nurse and work in the NICU.  Her favorite memory from the band is winning Best Drum Major.

Good Luck to the class of 2020!