Female Athlete Senior Spotlight

Image/Graphics by photo credits to John Kristofits
Your first female senior spotlight athlete Sarah Betts out on the field.

Senior spotlight is designed to highlight our senior athletes here at West Branch. Each week, two Warrior athletes, a male and female, will be selected. Our first female candidate will sound familiar. Her name is -drum roll please- Sarah Betts!

Sarah Betts is a senior here at West Branch Area High School. She participates in four sports. She plays soccer, football, basketball, and softball. She was among the first two females to play football for the Warriors. She joined West Branch football last year to fill the kicker position after the former kicker was injured. She had 43 PAT attempts and made 36, making 84% of her PAT attempts.  Sarah is also a two-time District IV champion with the Lady Warrior Soccer team. 

Sarah doesn’t just excell athletically, she also excels academically. She is ranked ninth in her class and is an honor roll student. Sarah plans to go to college to become a radiation therapist, marry the love of her life, have two to three kids and live in a big house.

Facts About Sarah:

Favorite Sport: Basketball

Favorite TV Show: Grey’s Anatomy

Favorite Dessert: Chocolate Ice Cream

Favorite Season: Fall

Favorite Spongebob Character: Fred (my leg guy)