Female Athlete Senior Spotlight

Image/Graphics by Photo Credit: Tim Weight
Trinity Pretash has been chosen for senior spotlight of the week 1-4-21.

Trinity Pretash has been selected as the female senior spotlight for the week of 1/4/21. Trinity is involved in various sports like soccer and track. Her favorite sport to play is soccer. 

Trinity has been playing soccer since she was three years old and has shown dedication and work ethic throughout her four varsity years. As the team captain for the soccer team, Trinity has led her team to back to back District 6 championship titles and led her team to states. Pretash had broken two outstanding records this year. Trinity now holds the most goals scored in a single season, holding it at 46. She has also broken the record for career goals, holding it at 115. Trinity Pretash is an outstanding athlete to watch on the field and has not only worked extremely hard, but has motivated her teammates to become better athletes. 

On top of her incredible athletic abilities, Trinity is top of the 2021 class and is active in several academic clubs like student government and varsity club.   

Facts about Trinity:

Grade: 12

Parents: Tom and Jane Prestash

Future Plans: “I plan on playing soccer in college, while earning a biology degree. Then I will go to medical school to become a pediatric surgeon.”

Favorite Dressing: French Dressing 

Favorite animal: Panda 

Would you rather run or weight lift: Weight lift

Favorite snack: Dove chocolate