Female Athlete Senior Spotlight

Image/Graphics by Photo credits: Bill Myers
Morgan Glace has been chosen the Female Athlete of Senior Spotlight.

Attention Warriors, welcome back to in-person learning! For the first week back to regular school, the female candidate for Senior Spotlight is Morgan Glace. Glace has been chosen as the Female Senior Spotlight for the week of 1/11/21. 

Morgan has played both volleyball and softball at West Branch for four consecutive years. She is very dedicated and competitive when it comes to sports, especially when it comes to the intense games and moments. Morgan broke the record of assists in the 2020 season, and she now holds over 2000 assists for the record. Morgan also plays softball in the spring for West Branch. She hopes to improve her skills from last year and have a strong season after a tough time last year from losing her head coach. Glace is a very  dedicated and hard working athlete in her sports and inspires her teammates to work just as hard. 

Morgan is also a great student at West Branch. She dedicates many hours to learning and keeping her grades high. She is a high honor roll student at West Branch and is in the NHS. 

Facts about Morgan:

Grade: 12 

Parents: Jen and Hank Glace

Future Plans: Become a labor and delivery nurse

Favorite sport: Volleyball

Favorite Athlete: Jenna Gray of Stanford

Would you rather hunt or fish? Hunt

Favorite place to eat: Olive Garden