Male Athlete of the Week – Kyle Kolesar

Image/Graphics by Photo credits to Mallory Graham
Kyle Kolesar has been selected as Warrior Watch’s Male Athlete of the Week.

Sophomore Kyle Kolesar has been chosen as Warrior Watch’s Male Athlete of the Week for the week beginning 2/28/2021. Kyle has been a huge advantage to the Warrior basketball team during the 2021 season in the center position. In the team’s final game against United, he netted eight points and five rebounds, benefitting the team drastically. Among his teammates, Kyle is known to be a dedicated and hardworking teammate. 

Boy’s basketball head coach, Danny Clark said, “Kyle’s improvement from his freshman season to his sophomore season was astronomical. We were a totally different team when he was off the court. For that reason, he was not off the court much. He was so valuable to our team and I am excited to see his improvement the next two seasons.” 

Clearly, Kyle has improved and his performance has skyrocketed over the past year, earning him lots of playing time and contributing to the team’s performance from game to game. He will continue to improve his game for his next two seasons and will most certainly continue providing the WB boy’s basketball team with fantastic performances. 

Facts About Kyle: 

What do you enjoy most about basketball?: Having fun with my teammates.

Favorite Movie: Remember the Titans.

Favorite Restaurant: Longhorn Steakhouse. 

Favorite Snack: Okios Yogurt.

What are your goals for next season?: Win districts and average a double-double.