Male Senior Spotlight : Noah Granite

Image/Graphics by photo credits to Noah Granite
Noah with his new dog saying cheese for the camera.

Noah Granite has been selected for this week’s male Senior Spotlight. Noah attends school here at West Branch, as well as the Clearfield Career and Technology Center for carpentry. 

Noah uses his carpentry skills outside of school to help his family with home projects. Noah has future plans to work in the carpentry and construction field. His experience at the Clearfield Tech Center and outside of class has prepared him well for his future field. Noah plans to serve eight years in the United States Marine Corp, and then later find a job in carpentry and construction.

Noah then wants to make enough money to saddle up and head out west to the mountains in Northwest Montana. Build a log cabin and live a quiet and peaceful life. He also has a quote to take to mountains with him “no matter how much it hurts, how dark it gets, or hard you fall. You are never out of the fight.” -Marcus Luttrell. 

Noah also makes time for his favorite hobbies. He loves all things outdoors, like going hunting and fishing with his family and other nature activities. He also really enjoys cooking and he even cooks dinner for his family frequently. Noah also likes to go camping with his family and friends.

Facts About Noah:

Parents: Robin Barnyak and Duane Granite

Siblings: Nicholas, Heather, Hannah, and Matthew

Favorite School Subject: American History 

Favorite Car: 2012 Dodge Challenger SRT8 392

Favorite Movie: Jurassic Park

Favorite Video Game: Half-life 1999

Favorite President: Ronald Reagan