Male Senior Spotlight: Eli Williams

Image/Graphics by Picture Credit to Rachel Euler
One of Elijah’s pristine senior photos on a brisk Pennsylvania day.

Elijah Williams has been selected for this week’s male Senior Spotlight. Eli is a high honor roll student and is ranked seventh in his class. 

Eli participates in concert band and marching band. In fact, Eli is the band president. His favorite instrument is the saxophone and has played since elementary. Eli’s favorite out of school activity is playing his saxophone. He also enjoys engaging in school activities like bocce ball. Eli is much more than just a bocce ball player, as he is also Vice President of the Senior Class, NHS Treasurer, Student Government Treasurer, and a Teaching Assistant. 

Eli’s future plans are to attend Lock Haven Clearfield for nursing and eventually obtain his Master’s degree to become a Nurse Practitioner and work in a hospital. 

Eli’s favorite quote is, “everybody is a genius, but if you judge a fish by it’s abilty to climb a tree, it will live it’s whole life believing it is stupid.” – Albert Einstein. 

Facts About Elijah:

Parents: Krista and Brandon Williams

Siblings: Noah, Leah and Eden Williams

Favorite School Lunch: Whatever Tiffany Makes

Favorite School Subject: Spanish 4

Favorite Drink: Water