Female Senior Spotlight : Ashley Folmar

Image/Graphics by Picture Credits to Voltage Studios
Ashley Folmar posing for some senior pics on a nice day

Ashely Folmar has been selected for this week’s female Senior Spotlight. Ashley attends school here at West Branch and she excels. She is a high honor roll student.

Ashely also enjoys various activities out of school, like hunting and fishing with family and friends. Also, playing her favorite instrument, the flute is one of her favorite hobbies. Ashley also participates in band here at West Branch and she also attended a district band festival in her junior year. The festival is Ashely’s favorite memory. She loved spending time with so many talented musicians from all over the district. Also, the timing of the event couldn’t have been better as it took place before the COVID-19 pandemic. Furthermore, making the memory even more memorable for it was her last chance to attend a band festival.

Ashley has plans for after high school. She wants to attend Lock Haven University and earn a Bachelor’s degree in Special Education. Ashley wants to work with younger students who have disabilities and possibly even specialize in autism. Ashely is a kind and smart individual so she would be perfect for the job. 

Facts About Ashely:

Parents: Gordon and Kim Folmar

Siblings: Carolyn Folmar

Favorite Drink: Root Beer

Favorite Food: Macaroni and Cheese

Favorite Color: Purple

Favorite School Subject: Math