Homecoming 2022 Begins!

Homecoming is in full swing.
Image/Graphics by Advisor
(L-R) Landen Pase, Kayleigh Smeal, John Stavola, Hayley Wooster, Noah Ryder, Emily Parks, Kyle Kolesar, Hannah Betts, Noah Heitsenrether, Kaitlyn McGonigal, Gabe McCamley, Kaylee Wills

Homecoming is BACK!!! The court was announced on Wednesday, September 21st. Typically, there are five candidates for king and queen, but there was a tie this year, making six of each. The senior class and high school teachers elected the court. The king candidates are Noah Heitsenrether, Kyle Kolesar, Gabe McCamley, Landen Pase, Noah Ryder, and John Stavola. However, the queen candidates include Hannah Betts, Kaitlyn McGonigal, Emily Parks, Kayleigh Smeal, Hayley Wooster, and Kaylee Wills. Next week, the rest of the high school will vote for the king and queen. There will be a pep rally on Friday the 30th, where they reveal the king. Later that night, the queen will be crowned at halftime of the football game. Unlike past years, West Branch will be holding a homecoming dance! The dance will take place on Saturday, October 1st. It is a semi-formal event from 6-9 P.M. Doors open at 5:30.

A list of the Homecoming King and Queen candidates.

Next week is the spirit week leading up to the Friday night football game.

The themes are as follows: 

Monday: Class Color Day 

Seniors will wear pink 

Juniors will wear green

Sophomores will wear blue

Freshman will wear purple

Staff will wear red

Tuesday: Adam Sandler Day – Dress as your favorite Adam Sandler character 

Wednesday: Pajama Day

Thursday: Jersey Day

Friday: Red White and Blue Day – Support WB Football and wear our school colors!